Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Classic look in the Vista

vista



I hesitated because the general flavor of this blog vibrates with youth, but I don't have a huge amount of time to hunt and with this unduly warm weather I saw more people in t-shirts over the weekend than not. So when I saw this man sitting at Starbucks I turned the car around and almost missed him at the light. This is the best shot I could get.

There was a very classic feel to his look, particularly as he sat at a coffee table. Dark slacks, crisp white shirt - opened a button at the collar- and a glen plaid blazer. Everything fit well: appropriate shoulders, good sleeve length. enough throat showing at the collar to be casual without being creepy. good break in the slacks. With this outfit I find myself forgiving the tassels on the shoes, as the end result all looks solid and confidently worn. Here is a man who looks good and still looks comfortable in his clothes.

and looking good isn't always about looking different or wild or clever. Sometimes it's just about knowing what fits your body and attitude. And looking timeless doesn't hurt, either.

1 comment:

Reviewexpress said...

SEO for Dentists

Hey, you have written a great piece of content, it was full of information, which I think very necessary to know these days. Also please check my blog Buy Google Business Reviews.