Thursday, April 23, 2009

is this cute? I think it's cute

walking on blossom

snapped this as I drove by (i seem to do that a lot) because my initial inclination was cute.

I wonder if she wears the jacket when she's inside because I think that's what makes the outfit. The orange dress would be too bright on its own but it's held in check by the white jacket, which works well with the white shoes (shoes, you'll notice, not flip-flops) as well as the white bead necklace that you can't see very well.

4 comments:

Delia Psyche said...

Yeah, it's cute. I love the brick wall. She has impeccable taste in walls. Nice legs, too.

Kim said...

yea, i think it's cute!

mizztraveller said...

The outfits looks good for her.

Unknown said...

wonderful look!
Hi!my name's martina and I come from Italy.. I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me!I wait you and your tips!
kisses ;DDDDD
marti
Glamour Marmalade